- Felony charges (or pending felonies)
- Deferred Adjudications for a Felony offense (both on and off probation)
- Felony convictions
- Serious Misdemeanors (serious meaning Class A or Class B)
- Pardons of felony charges
- Charged with a felony and found NOT GUILTY
- Other Criminal issues that are getting you rejected at apartments
Friday, November 5, 2010
If you needed Heart Surgery,
would you go to your Family Doctor?
No, you would go to a Cardiac Surgeon with a great reputation. If you are looking for an Apartment and you have a Felony, Deferred Felony, Serious Misdemeanor, or any serious criminal issue, you need an apartment locator specialist.
Like me. I specialize in these issues. I have a database that helps me handle the following: