Wednesday, March 9, 2011

GENERAL INFORMATION: Now I can save you when I turn on your Power


Low or No Deposits and Great Rates

Let me give you a quote for power when you call to give me your apartment number. The company I use, Ambit Energy, is often much lower in terms of their deposit and rates.

One of my clients was quoted $225 for a 1 bedroom apartment by their prior provider and Ambit turned their power on for $70.  I'm seeing rates at less than $.10 a kilowatt hour in  DFW or $.107 in Houston. And if the 

Ambit usually charges from $0 to $200 for an apartment and if your deposit is one of the larger ones, you can split the deposit into 2 payments.

Call me at 832-303-3002 or click here for my Ambit Site.


3 comments:

  1. I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything. Keep Blogging!


    I would like to tell you that you have given me much knowledge about it. Thanks for everything. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read a lot of blogs specially interesting ones like your blog, Good post! I accidentally found your site on the internet, I am going to be coming back here yet again.Love Information Is Beautiful. Keep posting

    sandra from webdesign Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Looks cool the work you do...I've been looking for something like this for a very long time. The information you show us is interesting for everybody .. I hope this works for me. Thank you for sharing!

    - Mae of beachfront properties in the philippines

    ReplyDelete