Thursday, June 18, 2009

FELONS: 12 Rules of Thumb every Felon and their family should know



A DOZEN THINGS FELONS NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SEARCHING FOR A TEXAS APARTMENT

I can't say these rules apply to you. They are generalities, or Rules of Thumb, that apply 80% of the time:

1. I can help – and I do help. If you have a criminal conviction, especially a felony, you need someone working for you that uses a powerful database that is enhanced - not just the standard database that any locator or finder can purchase. I have such a database with the Felony Policies of most Houston apartment complexes as well as Dallas - Ft. Worth metroplex, Austin and San Antonio apartments.

2. You need someone who will get involved and call apartment management when you have a special situation. Many apartment finding
companies won't devote the time to help you. I will.

3. The base price for a 1 Bedroom apartment for a person with a felony conviction
is $500 (subject to change). Nothing cheaper. The base price for a 2 Bedroom is $700.

4. The longer the time since your felony, the better your chance at getting accepted. Does that mean you shouldn't call me if your felony was last year? No, I can place you but there are fewer complexes that will consider you than at year 5 or year 10. That's a fact.

5. The chances for placement go down, way down, for multiple felonies. You might have as little as 4 complexes in your city if your felony was this year.

6. Your likelihood of placement go down if your felony was a large amount of drugs, a violent crime, a sexual crime, or a robbery of a habitat or automobile.

7. How you discuss your situation with the apartment management matters. Appearance matters too.

8. Your employment matters. A waiter/waitress position, fast food worker, a transient employment record, etc,, will be looked at with more skepticism than a position with more permanent position.

9. The number of crimes, both misdemeanors and felonies matter.

10. Specials probably won't apply to you. I can't claim it's fair - just the facts.

11. If your mate or live-in has a felony, you will lose your application fee unless you go to the apartments that accept felons. Texas apartment law mandates that everyone over 18 being on the lease. In the same manner, if your 19 year old son or daughter has a felony, then you need my help for the same reason.

12. No apartment manager that I have ever talked to, will accept any child molester. Period. I have placed murderers. But never anyone convicted of a sexual crime against a child. If this applies to you, rent from a private citizen; either a room, trailer, or a small home.

Contact John at
AptFindFelons@Gmail.com today! I promise to treat your matter confidentially and to treat you with respect. There is no fee for my service; just put my name on the guest card and application. The apartment pays my fee.

It takes me at least 3 times the time to place a felon. If you aren't going to put my name down and COMMIT to work with me --Don't call me. I have people to help and, like you, I want to be paid for my efforts. And the only way I get paid is when you put my name down on EVERY Guest Card and Application. I won't chase after you. I expect to send you an e-mail with the complexes that will accept you. I don't have the time to read off the ones that will. If you don't have a computer and you can't get to a friends or a library, I expect you to answer your cell phone when I call - promptly.

If you won't respect my efforts and my time, then I don't want to work with you. Call someone else. If you will commit to me, I will promise to help you.

And, If you do put me on the Guest card and Application, I will send you a gift card if you Email me with your Move-In date (or use the handy UPDATE ME form on my Website. My full Gift Card policy is on this page as well.

To speak to me call:

General E-mail: AptFindFelons@Gmail.com
Web: AptFindFelons.com
Office: 281-681-3434
Toll Free: 866-285-2100
Home Ofc: 281-203-6000

P.S. To find a TX apartment or Town home the easy way go to my personal web site AptFindFelons.com and use our FIND ME A TEXAS APT Email Form at AptFindFelons.com today!

(c) Copyright 2009. AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment