Sunday, June 21, 2009

FELONS: PDF Business Card here and on my site



PDF Business Card on my specialty website: AptFindFelons.com

Felons have it tough - even after they have "paid their debt to society" and are leading productive lives.

Do you know that only 39 apartment complexes in Houston, the 4th largest city in the U.S., will allow a felon to live there (before 6 years have elasped). More at 7 years. Double that at 10 years. DFW, San Antonio, and Austin really aren't any better.

But the felon or the family of someone convicted of a felony not only needs an apartment locator - they need an apartment locator that specializes in helping felons.

To my knowledge, I'm the only people with a web site devoted to helping felons. I try to put you and your family in the nicest place possible. I know that many other apartment finders just have a list of crummy apartments that take felons and they send the list and "wash their hands of you".

I'm not like that. Call me or visit my web site that is designed for felons and their families: www.AptFindFelons.com. The site serves the largest metro areas in Texas (Houston, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin, and San Antonio). I've also added a link to the PDF Business Card and my AptFindFelons Testimonials page to this blog posting.

JOHN AT THE APARTMENT STORE

No comments:

Post a Comment