Thursday, August 12, 2010

GENERAL INFORMATION: An Answer To a Social Agency's Question

Question: Can I get a List of "Felony Apartments" 
To Help Our Clients With Their Housing Needs"

Answer: It isn't that easy. My service is free to your clients and they can certainly go to my website www.AptFindFelons.com and fill out a FIND MY TX APT FORM for the city they want - example HOUSTON.

One of the biggest myths out there is that there are apartments that take ALL FELONIES. That isn't true. There are some that will take, for example, Possession but won't take Manufacturing or Delivery, some that will take violent felonies but won't take drug felonies, or ones that will take most felonies after a certain time frame.

In order to place a client, I have to pull their criminal and match their record up at over 7,500 apartment complexes in my database. I also look by number of bedrooms, price, area, ISD, etc.

It is only through the use of my enhanced database that I can meet the needs of felons. 

NOTE: to assist anyone with apartment placement in the State of Texas, you must be a licensed Real Estate Agent. So I'm not sure if you would be in violation of the law by trying to do this within your Agency without using a Real Estate Agent.

JOHN

1 comment: