Wednesday, September 1, 2010

GENERAL INFORMATION: Apts that won't pay my bill

I've been trying to wrestle a complex down for my bill for over 400 days

In fact, they owe me 4 invoices, one is over 400 days, one over 300 days, and 2 are over 200 days.

I know the residents were there. I confirmed it.  They just won't pay.

And short of hiring a lawyer they could get away with this.  Unless I put the power of the Internet to use.  I'm going to blog about this place - I'll just tell you now it is in Conroe, TX (north of Houston) and is a voucher based property.

I voucher property that doesn't pay their bills or return phone calls.  If you think I'm mad about you, I sure am because the apartment has been collecting rent for months....don't you think they would evict someone if they strung them along the way they are stinging me along?

No comments:

Post a Comment