Thursday, July 30, 2009

DALLAS: What's worse - a Felony or an Eviction

Both mean NO DON'T BOTHER US to about 90% of Apartment Complexes

It's like asking you - which is worse, a broken leg or a broken arm -- both hurt. Both will hurt your chances of renting in the future. I really think less places will accept you with an unpaid off Eviction than with a felony. If you pay off the Eviction and you have a good story (like a roommate skipped out on you or it was caused by medical problems) then many apartment complexes will work with you.

But if you owe an apartment complex money, then you really only have the 3rd tier of properties that will accept you UNLESS YOU HAVE SIGNIFICANT GOOD RENTAL HISTORY AFTER THE EVICTION AND A GOOD STORY TO TELL.

At least that's the story in the DFW Metroplex. If you do have an Eviction or a Felony (deferred adjudication or conviction) then you do you the help of a trained apartment locator, like myself. I offer this service Free to my clients, the apartment complexes pay for my services.

You can contact me at my e-mail or at 866-285-2100.

No comments:

Post a Comment