Thursday, July 23, 2009

HOUSTON: Are you really sure you want a cheap apartment

It doesn't matter where my apartment is -- as long as it is CHEAP

I hear this all the time and it drives me crazy because if I find a cheap apartment it is often NASTY. The person will either take it then break the lease after a month or two or refuse to take it.

I remember a lady that insisted that she wanted an apartment for under $500 a month until she saw one or two in that price range. She happily moved into an apartment for $570 a month that was brand new and beautiful.

Or the person who feels it is OK to drive 20 miles further to save $3 to $4 dollars a day on a apartment -- while they burn $5 to $6 dollars a day in extra fuel and waste two hours a day of their time.

Money is one thing but if you can't sleep at night because you are worried about break-ins or worried your car is being vandalized - do you really have a good deal? I don't think you do.

An apartment can be CHEAP and an apartment can be INEXPENSIVE. My experience has taught me that a CHEAP, nasty, apartment is never a bargain. While an inexpensive apartment, that may cost a few dollars more than the CHEAP place is often a great value and a great deal.

© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

*Like the "Gold Guys" image. I've used this free image with the approval of the artist. To view the free images or for information on purchasing Gold Guys images see http://thegoldguys.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment