Monday, July 20, 2009

FELONS: Numbers that point out how tough it is to find an apartment



WHAT IS THIS - 223 TOTAL WHAT?

These are the total number of apartments, up until 10 years from your Felony Conviction that will accept you in the 5 biggest metro areas of Texas. Only 39 apartment complexes in Houston want your business. In the metroplex of Dallas - Ft. Worth, 136 complexes will accept you. Austin has 20. San Antonio has 28.

If you, a family member, or a friend has a Felony conviction, they need professional help to assist them in locating an apartment. I would like to be your "go to guy" but there are other apartment locators who will help.

Make sure they want to help and have the apartments profiled by "the crime and the time". The "crime" being the type of felonies each apartment complex will accept and the "time" being the length of time that must pass before they will accept the client.

Let me know if I can help. I only ask two things: be completely honest with me and you must commit to helping me earn my commission by writing my name down at the complexes and reporting back to me once you lease.

No comments:

Post a Comment