Saturday, January 30, 2010

DEFERRED ADJUDICATIONS: If you have a DA, you will probably need my help






Sometimes you need some help
to get "justice" in your housing

I know that you were probably promised that your Deferred Adjudication for a Felony (also known as a Deferred Felony or D.A.) would not "show up" but that isn't always true.

You may have been denied the apartment you want and not really know where to turn. You may fear that your only choice is to go to a "run down" or slummy place...

It is true that 95% of apartment complexes will not accept your D.A. But what is also true, is that 5% will. I know the best of these for you.

Call me at 832-303-3002 (or my new DFW number 972-798-3795) or complete a Find Me a TX apt form by clicking on the link.

I know the problems you are facing and I know the solutions.

No comments:

Post a Comment