Friday, January 15, 2010

GENERAL INFORMATION: The word "Violent" on a Criminal Record




THIS ONE WORD CAN GET YOU DENIED 
AT MOST APARTMENT COMPLEXES


I had a client who was involved in a traffic accident and left the scene "briefly".  His felony was Leaving The Scene of an Accident - Volience (since someone was hurt in the accident).


Even though it was the only thing on his record, most complexes would not work with him.  All the ones who denied him told me that if the charge did not have the word "Violence" or "Violent" on it; it would not have been a problem.


But the good news is I found him a place. I can find you a place too. Whether you are looking in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, or San Antonio.


I specialize in helping people with criminal convictions.  To contact me, call me at 832-303-3002 or complete a form on the www.AptFindFelons.com website today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment