Sunday, January 3, 2010

GENERAL INFORMATION: Changing the way I work in 2010


I am changing in 2010



In 2009, I specialized in helping people overcome criminal records rent.  But I also took calls and tried to help people with Evictions, Broken Leases, and with other issues.  I've come to the conclusion that my efforts are best spent helping only those people with criminal issues rent.


If I have taken your case and it is one that doesn't involve a criminal arrest then I will finish your case but will not take any more on.  I have two very capable co-workers who can handle broken leases and other tough issues.


In 2010, I'm going to dedicate my efforts in helping with the following situations:



  • Helping those people with serious Misdemeanors lease
  • Working with clients with Deferred Felonies also called Deferred Adjudications for a Felony offense rent
  • Assisting felons and their families to rent apartments and townhomes
I haven't decided if I will continue to go to The Apartment Store on a daily basis.  To reach me, you should call my 24 x7 Message line 832-303-3002 or contact me at AptFindFelons@gmail.com.  Of course, you can always engage my services through my website www.AptFindFelons.com.


It is my wish to help you or your loved one to find a great apartment without wasting your application fees or having to lease under a different name (and possibly be evicted if you are "found out").  I believe in being honest and above-board in all dealings.


Please contact me if you need my services; it is a free service, the Apartments pay my fee.


No comments:

Post a Comment