Friday, September 18, 2009

DALLAS: Never read a Resident Criteria like this one




I Never Read A Resident Criteria Like This One!


It states that the following items which could cause your rental application to be rejected:


1. Low-rider pants exposing buttocks, ucovered underwear, unkempt appearance, untidy, or unclean.


2. Body modifications such as branding, scarifications, extensive piercing, skin streching, subcutaneous implantation(s) involving the head, face, neck, ears, hands, or observed on other exposed areas, excluding bona fide act of organized religious faith.


3. If you do not exercise reasonable control of your children or your children are engaged in unruly behavior on the property.


I don't know if it is wrong or right.  It is sad that you have to put these things in writing.  I understand it.  I just don't know if I like it.  


Your thoughts, please. 

No comments:

Post a Comment