Friday, September 11, 2009

FELONS: Got a call today - Lady asked me if my Website was a "JOKE"


We spent 30 years in Bad Apartments - Can You Really Find Us A Place?

YES, I CAN.


And the type and numbers of apartments I will find for you depend on three factors:

1. The Crime.  I can't help Sexual Offenders.  I can help just about every one else but understand if your crime is violent or involves a large amount of drugs, you will have fewer choices.

2. The Time.  The time SINCE THE CONVICTION DATE is the determining factor.  If it has been 10 years since conviction, you will typically have more choices than 7 years or 6 years.  But 6 and 7 years have more choices available than 4 or 5 years.  Years 0-4 are pretty lean.

3. The Money.  The third important factor is the money you have to spend.  An $750 dollar one bedroom apartment will be nicer than a $500 dollar apartment.  Every where in Texas this is true.

I don't joke about my job.  I consider it my ministry to help felons and their families.  I rejoice when my clients are accepted.  I love a happy ending.  I enjoy knowing that your surroundings are a little better and you have a nicer place to raise your family.

It may sound corny, but this feeling of victory and the satisfaction I receive from helping you is more important to me than the money. I may laugh and joke with you, but my service is as important to me as it is to you.

Call me toll-free M-S 9:00-5 at 866-285-2100 or complete this FIND A TX APT form.

No comments:

Post a Comment