Wednesday, September 2, 2009

FELON: Testimonial posted today from a thankful daughter


They were tired of the Brick Wall the felony was creating for them


I received a testimonial today from a thankful daughter.  I helped her find an apartment for her mother who had a felony in her distant past.  Of course, her mom was having a problem finding an apartment:


Hey John,
My mom signed a lease yesterday, and she did put your name down.  The unit number is 250.  I want to thank you again so much for helping us.  It is truly a blessing that we were able to get her an apartment when there were so many brick walls before.  I think what you do is great and we were so lucky to find you.  I hope you are very successful in this business and God bless you!
Thank you,

E.Z.



I can help over 80% of felons find apartments or townhouses in Austin, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, or San Antonio.  Chances are, if your not a sex offender, I can find you a place.


Call me at 866-285-2100 or click on this link to have me FIND A TX APT.  This is a FREE service; I bill the apartments.

No comments:

Post a Comment