Thursday, March 25, 2010

GENERAL INFORMATION: Don't drop the "F BOMB"

DON'T DROP THE F-BOMB

It's not what you are thinking...

Strike the word FELONY from your vocabulary if you have a Deferred Adjudication for a Felony (also called a Deferred Felony).  

Why?  Some apartments will consider a DA but will not consider a Felony Conviction.  After all, the Texas law states that after you have completed your probation that the judge will find you NOT GUILTY. Thus, you won't have a Felony Conviction.

And if I send you a list, DON'T CALL THE COMPLEX and ask them if they take Felonies. Not smart at all. Let me check it out.  It is why I'm working for you.  Don't mess up the deal because you may not know the policies of the complex (like I do).

Trust me to deliver.  After all, it's the only way I'm paid.

No comments:

Post a Comment