Wednesday, March 31, 2010

GENERAL INFORMATION: Two Very Special Leasing Agents


Sometimes the very act of 
trying to HELP 
is all you can do

I'm not successful in placing 100% of my clients - no one is.  I know Leasing Agents that try their best to get client's approved and I always appreciate their efforts, even if they can't place my client.

That is, to me, what makes an outstanding Leasing Agent - and an outstanding person.  One who tries to help - one that will take the extra step to get someone approved, even after they have been turned down.

This month I have 2 leasing agents (for the same company but different properties) who took issues forward to get a "second look" on a rejection, one was successful and one was not.  But they both TRIED and are both super leasing agents in my book.

I consider myself lucky to know them both.

2 comments: