Tuesday, March 23, 2010

GENERAL INFORMATION: My 2 Requirements when I accept Clients


I have only two Requirements of all my Clients

Nothing makes me break off helping my clients unless one of these two are violated:

1. Complete Honesty.  

I want to place you; I won't judge you. I need to know all your arrests (both misdemeanor and felony) and how the charge was "disposed of" - Conviction, Deferred Adjudication, Dropped, Reduced, etc.

Don't tell me you have "a possession charge" when you have a possession charge, a violent felony, and a Burglary of a Habitation.  

Just lay it all out - I'll find out anyway. I check everyone's record.




2. Complete Dedication to "put my name down" so I can be paid a commission. 

I work hard for my money. I try to make it where you won't lose any of yours. 

Don't tell me that another locator also mentioned a place that I gave you and you want to "put their name down because they will give you $25 more of a gift". If you do, you will never work with me again.

I know you wouldn't work for free.  I can't afford to either.



No comments:

Post a Comment