Saturday, August 15, 2009

DALLAS: 20 More DA friendly apartments added to my database

I've found more than 20 new D.A. Apartments in the DFW Metroplex

I've been busy. In the past four weeks I've added over 20 new apartment complexes to my database JUST IN THE DFW METROPLEX that take Deferred Adjudications - called by some as Deferred Felonies.

I won't rest until I've called all the complexes in the area. But I can say now that I have apartments in every price range for people with deferred adjudications.

If you or a member of your household has a D.A. for a felony and need an apartment, click on FIND A TX APT FOR ME and fill out the form. I can reply to most requests within 4 business hours.

If you don't have a deferred felony or felony and need an apartment, click on this link.


No comments:

Post a Comment