Wednesday, August 19, 2009

FELONS: Felon business picking up

It has been only 2 months since I expanded my business past Houston metro

I have now placed former felons in Ft. Worth, Garland, North Dallas, Eustis, San Antonio, Austin, Irving, and the surrounding areas.

Business is good and my customer's are happy. I will forever be tweaking my database to insure I have the latest policies and that my customers are thrilled with my service.

Some people are "unplaceable" due to their prior convictions, for example it is much harder to place someone who must live in a certain area if no apartments will accept that crime and timeframe in the area the client wants to reside. Some apartments will not take felony convictions but will only take deferred felonies; that is why my web form asks the questions it does.

To engage my services, just click on this FIND A TX APT FOR ME form or call me at 866-285-2100.

No comments:

Post a Comment