Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FELONS: Pick My Brain 4 - No Sex Crimes please



PICK MY BRAIN SERIES, NUMBER 4: NO REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS

I work tirelessly for my clients but I'm not a miracle worker. If you are a Sex Offender who has to register, I can't help you.

If I did manage to get you in an apartment, as soon as the residents knew you were there they will start to lobby the management to get you evicted. I've seen it happen.

My best advice is for you to rent from a private party, a home, a condo, or Garage apartment. You can check out your city's Realtor website (like HAR.COM in Houston) or Craigslist.org.

I can't help you.

© Copyright 2009. 24x7AptFind.com and AptFindFelons.com. All Rights Reserved.

*Like the "Gold Guys" image. I've used this free image with the approval of the artist. To view the free images or for information on purchasing Gold Guys images see http://thegoldguys.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment