Saturday, August 22, 2009

FELONS: Some apartments really don't understand D.A.s

DA - it doesn't mean anything to 99% of Apartment Leasing Agents

In fact, I don't know if the words "Deferred Adjudication" means anything to most of them either. You can have a DA for a Felony or for a Misdemeanor.

I think most leasing agents are just taught "we don't take felonies". The good news is I have the leasing criteria for most apartment complexes and I know the ones that will take a deffered felony (or D.A. or Deferred Adjudication for a Felony.

And I know the ones that won't. I also know the ones with a little wiggle room. I never have the "wiggle room" conversations with anyone but the manager. And you shouldn't either.

In fact, let me locate your next apartment in Houston, Dallas, Ft. Worth, Austin, San Antonio or any of the nearby cities. It's a FREE service (the apartments pay me) and I specialize in helping families with a DA or Felony or Misdemeanor.

I'm JOHN at you can reach me at 866-285-2100 or at AptFindFelons@gmail.com or fill out this handy form.


No comments:

Post a Comment