Saturday, August 15, 2009

HOUSTON: What's wrong with our Laws

What is wrong with Houston?

Don't get me wrong, I love Houston but it is a very unforgiving city as far as certain laws and apartments are concerned.

I just heard that homeless people, who often can't afford to pay for a lunch or a candy bar are denied the use of restrooms in shops. While I understand this, the lack of public restrooms creates a problem:

Public Urination

Don't get me wrong, I'm not for this, but if someone is discrete, I don't think they should be charged WITH A SEX CRIME. And that is what's going on. There is a big difference between "having to go" and exposing one's self to others. And once someone is "hit" with a sex crimes, you can forget about many jobs, apartments, etc. I don't know how anyone could climb back into society from this designation. And as a taxpayer of Texas, I want these homeless people back in society earning a living and paying taxes.

I just don't understand it.

No comments:

Post a Comment