Saturday, August 29, 2009

FELONS: How did you hear about me?


I always ask the Question "How did you hear about me"

Most people say they found me through Google, Bing, or Yahoo. But here are the other ways people have found out about Apartment Find Felons of Texas or AptFindFelons.com:

1.   Spouses or "loved ones" checking out the internet
2.   Support group members giving out my card (AA or Rehab)
3.   Parole officers
4.   Leasing agents giving out my information to someone
5.   Referral from another person with a criminal record
6.   Anger Management Class
7.   Craigslist ads
8.   Answers to questions posted on Yahoo Answers & Wiki Answers
9.   Prison Ministries
10. Word of mouth

Thank you to everyone who refers me.  It is the highest compliment you can pay someone when you send them business.

Put me to work for you or a felon you know.  Just click on this link and fill out the FIND A TX APT FOR ME form.  

You can also call me at 866-285-2100 or check out my website at www.AptFindFelons.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment